Thanks for your edit to the Tundra Beads page. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules and tips:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Don't over edit your userpage. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our Tips & FAQ's. If you're still stuck, ask for help, by leaving a message on my talk page.
- Administrators on Ōkami Wiki have their username when linked to pink, and bureaucrats have their username when linked to green. This also applies to their usernames on the recent changes.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Use the recent changes to track the most recent changes on the wiki, not the wiki activity, as it shows only non-minor edits, and not even all edits to all namespaces, while the recent changes shows all edits and changes to the wiki. For an helpful guide to the recent changes, see Help:Recent changes.
- For your own good, we recommend you disable the visual editor in your preferences, as the visual editor does not let you to be able to control everything when editing, while the source mode editor lets you control everything. If you don't know
Wikicode, then we highly suggest that you read our Manual of Style for information of it.
- Spell Ōkami and Ōkamiden with a Ō instead of a O, as it is proper spelling. Just copy and paste the Ō from anywhere given! Also, italicize the word Ōkami, and Ōkamiden (this also means to italicize every instance of it too, not just the first) .
- When adding to articles, speak in third person (to be more simple, do not use the pronoun "you" and its derivatives), and please restrain from breaking the fourth wall.
- In any circumstances, do not make any references to Chuggaaconroy, for he is only a LP'er, and we need proper information, and not his opinions on everything.
- Please read over our policies before editing.
Here are some other places you might want to check out also:
- Ōkami Central - The perfect place for all Ōkami fans to check out links to official websites, fan made websites, and much more!
- Ōkami Fanon - The place for Ōkami fans to make their creations come to life!