| This article is currently under construction, as we are |
improving all other articles, and the wiki, along with it.
A single Sun Fragment
|Found||All over Nippon|
Sun Fragments are largely used to increase health without the use of Praise. Doing so require the collection of three Fragments, which will yield 1 unit of Solar energy. If Amaterasu ever wants to learn how many more she needs until she acquires a new unit of health, she need not look any further than the Fan Menu. Beneath the equipped Holy Artifacts, Amaterasu has access to a small green-ish counter, separated into three sections, which represent the number of fragments she's found.
Through various sidequests, Amaterasu will have access to a grand total of 15 Sun Fragments throughout her journey, rewarding her with 5 total units of Solar energy. In addition to the 15 units she can upgrade to naturally via the use of Praise, this nets Amaterasu a grand total of 20 units of health.
Many times, Sun Fragments appear in Treasure chests after she completed a Devil gate trial cave or a sidequest where one is a reward. Below is a master list of all of the places where she can find the Fragments and a brief description of how to obtain them.
Sun Fragment master list
- Hana Valley: After Blooming all the trees in Hana Valley, including the Cursed Trees, the Sun Fragment will appear in front of the wall mural.
- Kamiki Village: On the island behind Susano's house, accessible after gaining Water Lily.
- Taka Pass: After gaining Galestorm, blow the leaves blocking a pit away next to Bingo and complete the digging minigame.
- Kusa Village: On the highest rafter above the village. Use Galestorm on the banners to reach it.
- Gale Shrine: On the ledge above the stairs at the top of the windmill.
- Ryoshima Coast: Reward for defeating the Bandit Spider.
- Sunken Ship: Behind the topmost target in the cannon room.
- Sei'an City (Commoner's Quarter): In the locked building to the far left of the city gate; reach the second level of the building, then jump down to the barred room.
- North Ryoshima Coast: Reward for defeating the Bandit Spider.
- Catcall Tower: Behind the large cat statue at the top of the tower.
- Kamui: Reward for defeating the Bandit Spider.
- Wep'keer: Above the frozen waterfall; access by jumping down from the sheep behind Kai's house.
- Inner Yoshpet: Buried at the end of the third dead end.
- Kamui (Ezofuji): Atop a series of ledges on the far side of Laochi Lake, accessed via Konohana Blossoms from the lower ledges.
- Wawku Shrine: Reward for defeating Lechku & Nechku.