| This article is currently under construction, as we are |
improving all other articles, and the wiki, along with it.
This article is incomplete.
| This article contains too many errors that is beyond imagination and |
needs to be completely rewritten. You can help Ōkami Wiki by rewriting it.
Stray bead ×3
Treasures and items
Sasa Sanctuary is an inn/bath house with a hot spring and a bamboo thicket. The inn contains six rooms: the main room, four guest rooms, and a room for Jamba. Outside, there is a hot spring and a path that leads to the bamboo forest.
This inn is only open for the good-hearted, and that is why they only have a few customers. As a result, the inn is often in the red. The entire inn is actually in a different plane of existence from the mortal world and is only accessible by walking under a torii in Taka Pass. When Chun disappeared, Jamba ordered the inn to close down until she was found. After the inn opened once again, Mr. Bamboo went into the bamboo thicket to the north to gather some bamboo for the Kamiki Festival. Later on, Sasa Sanctuary marks the sight where Kaguya departed on the world in her rocket.
Celestial Brush techniques
- #30: Buried near the bamboo fountain to the left of the entrance.
- #31: Inside the first room on the left side of the second floor, within a Daruma doll. Use the Celestial Brush to put a dot in the blank eye of the doll to open it.
- #32: Buried in a secluded grove in the back of the clearing of the bamboo forest.
- Sasa Sanctuary looks very much like the Dragon Palace in North Ryoshima Coast. According to the Ōkami Official Complete Works, this is because some locations' design were reused to save time[Citation needed].
- The bamboo trees and clusters in Sasa Sanctuary are mostly comprised of the Pseudosasa genus instead of the ordinary Sasa genus. The Pseudosasa bamboo looks very much like the Sasa genus (hence the name "Pseudosasa"), only most of them are capable of growing very tall while the Sasa grows in smaller clusters.