| This article is currently under construction, as we are |
improving all other articles, and the wiki, along with it.
This article is incomplete.
|Type||Open area (hub)|
|Items||Stray bead ×5|
In Ōkami and Ōkamiden, Amaterasu and Chibiterasu visits this wide and beautiful coast after defeating Orochi and Bullhead respectively. It is a large landscape that they cross multiple times with mountainous areas further inland. The coast also harbors a beach connecting to the large ocean, which holds many visitors in different areas as well as secrets, sunken boats, and even rampaging gods. Up in the cliffs lies Ankoku Temple, which serves as Rao's main headquarters, despite her lack of attention for the temple. South of the temple lies the Moon Turret and Lunar Lagoon, the latter of which holds the haunted Sunken Ship.
- Various items.
- Incense Burner: Inside Ankoku Temple.
- #41: Found in a treasure chest on top of the Sunken Ship (not inside it).
- #42: Obtained from the Animal lover when his pet rabbit Inaba is brought to him. The rabbit is found near the entrance to Sei'an City, among a group of other rabbits, but distinguished from the others by its black and white fur color.
- #43: Obtained in the rocky ground just outside the Dojo after learning Digging Champ.
- #44: Obtained after clearing the Devil gate trial cave.
- #45: Obtained from Hayate after defeating him in a race for the third time.
- In the waters of Ryoshima Coast lies the most prominent feature of the area: two rocky stacks connected by a shimenawa, an obvious reference to the famous scenery of Meoto Iwa at Japan's Mie prefecture, Futami town.
- In Ōkami, Ryoshima Coast is the largest area in all of Nippon when the southern and northern halves are put together.
- Upon meeting the sailor by the stairs to Ankoku Temple as Chibiterasu only, he would say that he is relieved that he survived the Water Dragon's attack to the Goryeo.