| This article is currently under construction, as we are |
improving all other articles, and the wiki, along with it.
| This article is outdated, and needs some up-to date information.
You can help Ōkami Wiki by updating it.
The Ready at Dawn logo.
|Headquarters||Irvine, California, USA|
Ready at Dawn finished working on their second PSP title, God of War: Chains of Olympus as well as a Wii version of Ōkami, with added motion controls. In June 2008 it was confirmed that the company have finished developing titles for the PSP, and that they have returned the relevant development kits to Sony. However, reports claim that the developer received new development kits after returning. They have finished developing God of War: Ghost of Sparta collaboratively with Sony's Santa Monica Studio for the PSP and PSPgo, with their new proprietary engine.
Ready at Dawn licensed ProFX, a technology to procedurally generate texture files, reducing their size.
Games developed by Ready at Dawn
- Daxter - (2006) (PlayStation Portable)
- God of War: Chains of Olympus - (2008) (PlayStation Portable)
- Ōkami - (2008) (Wii)
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta - (2010) (PlayStation Portable)
- ↑ Article on au.psp.ign.com
- ↑ Article of eurogamer
- ↑ Ready at Dawn officially finished with PSP development
- ↑ Remo, Chris (August 12, 2008). "Ready At Dawn Licenses Allegorithmic's ProFX". Gamasutra.com. http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=19788. Retrieved 2008-09-01.