| This article is currently under construction right now, as we are |
improving all other articles, and the wiki, along with it.
This article is incomplete.
| This article contains too many errors that is beyond imagination and |
needs to be completely rewritten. You can help Ōkami Wiki by rewriting it.
|Type||Open area (hub)|
|Items||Various items and treasures|
Stray bead ×6
- Cherry Bomb 3: In the Divine spring where Cherry Bomb 3 is obtained.
- Tribe of the Moon: In the end directly across the chasm from the entrance of the hidden cave near the path to Wep'keer.
- #74: Buried outside the Dojo.
- #75: At the end of the bear cave, near the path leading to Wep'keer.
- #76: On the ice waterfall next to the path to Wep'keer.
- #77: Buried near the Mermaid spring (initially hidden by a Devil gate).
- #78: Appears after beating Blockhead Grande in the divine spring.
- #79: Appears after clearing the Devil Gate Trial Cave. As Amaterasu goes up the path to Wep'keer, keep looking over the edge until an alcove with a hard-dig spot and a Clover is in sight. Jump down to the alcove, then down the lower level. The entrance is through a tunnel in the waterfall at the lower level.
- "Kamui" means "god" in Ainu.