| This article is currently under construction right now, as we are |
improving all other articles, and the wiki, along with it.
Clover Studio's logo.
|Key people||CEO: Atsushi Inaba|
Vice-President: Kenzo Tsujimoto
Director: Yoshifumi Yamashita
Senior Manager: Haruhiro Tsujimoto
Managing Director: Tamio Oda
Design Lead: Shinji Utsunomiya
Software Engineer: Ryuta Takahashi
|Industry||Computer and video game industry|
On October 12 2006, a Capcom Co., Ltd. Board of Directors meeting resolved to dissolve Clover Studio. The dissolution occurred at the end of March 2007. All of Clover's intellectual properties defaulted back to Capcom, leaving the possibility open for further sequels. God Hand was the last game developed by Clover.
Games developed by Clover Studio
- Viewtiful Joe - (2003) (PlayStation 2, port from GameCube)
- Viewtiful Joe 2 – (2004) (GameCube and PlayStation 2)
- Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble – (2005) (GameCube)
- Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble! – (2005) (Nintendo DS)
- Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble – (2006) (PlayStation Portable)
- Ōkami – (2006) (PlayStation 2)
- God Hand – (2006) (PlayStation 2)
- ↑ "Capcom Forms Clover Studio". Game Gossip. 2004-04-21. http://www.gamegossip.com/pressrelease.php?id=7182. Retrieved 2005-07-18. (The link for Clover Studio is dead.)
- ↑ "Insert Credit Article". Insert Credit. 2006-10-12. http://www.insertcredit.com/archives/001350.html. Retrieved 2006-10-14.
- ↑ "Press Release 2006". Capcom Co., Ltd.. 2006-10-12. Archived from the original on 2006-10-29. http://web.archive.org/web/20061029040447/http://ir.capcom.co.jp/english/news/html/e061012a.html. Retrieved 2006-10-12.
- ↑ Gantayat, Anoop (2007). "Clover Reborn". http://ps3.ign.com/articles/764/764965p1.html. Retrieved 2007-08-09.
- ↑ プラチナゲームズ株式会社