Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This article is currently under construction, as we are |
improving all other articles, and the wiki, along with it.
| This article is outdated, and needs some up-to date information.
You can help Ōkami Wiki by updating it.
|Founded||June 11, 1983|
|Key people||Chairman and CEO Kenzo Tsujimoto|
President and COO Haruhiro Tsujimoto
Director in charge of Overseas Business Hiroshi Tobisawa
Head of R&D Management Group Katsuhiko Ichii
|Industry||Video game industry|
Devil May Cry
|Website||Global Capcom site|
- Main article: Clover Studio
Clover Studio was one of the many subsidiary production companies funded by Capcom. The studio was founded in 2004 and was responsible for the creation of several Capcom franchises, including Ōkami. Capcom dissolved Clover in 2007 and retained all the company's intellectual properties, allowing them to produce sequels to many of Clover Studio's games. Although Clover Studio no longer exists, many important members moved on to found Seeds Inc., now called Platinum Games. In 2009 Capcom announced a sequel to Ōkami titled Ōkamiden: Chiisaki Taiyō.
- ↑ Jason Ocampo (11 June 2008). "Capcom Marks 25th Anniversary". IGN.com. IGN Entertainment, Inc.. http://pc.ign.com/articles/881/881137p1.html. Retrieved 21 July 2010.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Corporate Information: Management Profile". Capcom Investor Relations. Capcom Co., Ltd.. 17 June 2009. http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/company/officer.html. Retrieved 22 July 2010.
- ↑ "Change in Corporate Directors". Capcom Investor Relations. Capcom Co., Ltd.. 18 June 2010. http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/news/html/e100618.html. Retrieved 22 July 2010.
- ↑ "Corporate Information: Auditors / Corporate Officers". Capcom Investor Relations. Capcom Co., Ltd.. 1 November 2010. http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/company/officer02.html. Retrieved 1 November 2010.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Corporate Information: Corporate Overview". Capcom Investor Relations. Capcom Co., Ltd.. 31 March 2010. http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/company/info.html. Retrieved 22 July 2010.
- ↑ "Business Strategies & IR Data: Total Sales Units Data". Capcom Investor Relations. Capcom Co., Ltd.. 31 March 2010. http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/business/salesdata.html. Retrieved 21 July 2010.
- ↑ "Corporate Information: Capcom Group". Capcom Investor Relations. Capcom Co., Ltd.. 31 August 2009. http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/company/address.html. Retrieved 21 July 2010.