| This article is currently under construction, as we are |
improving all other articles, and the wiki, along with it.
This article is incomplete.
| This article contains too many errors that is beyond imagination and |
needs to be completely rewritten. You can help Ōkami Wiki by rewriting it.
Various treasures and items
Stray bead ×6
Agata Forest is a lush area full of trees, animals, and a few people. There is a spring called Hitoshio Spring whose water has divine properties. The forest connects to Shinshu Field, Tsuta Ruins, and Taka Pass. In Ōkamiden, the forest connects to two new areas: the demon market and the Five-Story Pagoda, but several areas, like Tsuta Ruins and Taka Pass are blocked by rubble from recent earthquakes[Citation needed] and cannot be reached.
| || || |
|Click here to show/collapse spoilers→|
BackgroundYumigami, the goddess of the moon, took residence in the moon's reflection on the water's surface. However, she was consumed by Whopper, a large red catfish. After being consumed, the moon never shone in Agata Forest, and the waters where Whopper inhabited became murky, naming it "Deep Abyss." Yumigami patiently waited for Amaterasu to revive her.
| || || |
- Sleepy the Bear's rolling minigame.
Celestial Brush techniques
- #12: Inside a treasure chest in Madame Fawn's house.
- #13: Found in a burning treasure chest outside Madame Fawn's house.
- #14: Buried in a treasure chest behind Karude's hut.
- #15: Buried in a treasure chest on the hill next to Tsuta Ruins.
- #16: On a tree branch located above the islands in the lake (near the cave with the Guardian Sapling); use Vine to reach it.
- #17: On top of the tree behind Hitoshio Spring; use Vine to reach it, then Power Slash the chest.