| This article is currently under construction, as we are |
improving all other articles, and the wiki, along with it.
This article is incomplete.
Ōkamiden's beta was actually not translated in the international versions, and as such, is only included in the Japanese version.
Ōkamiden has had a demo released in North America, and Japan. In North America, the demo released 2 weeks before the official release, however, in Japan, the demo released 1 year before the game released there. The demo version is very different than the final version, with the notable differences listed here:
- The battle music is different
- Kuni's voice is different, along with his voice that he shouts when battling enemies
- The place in the demo is in the Cave of Nagi, but is completely overhauled in design in the final version
- Dead trees are brown and detailed, whereas in the final version, it is a generic black silhouette of a tree
- In the Cave of Nagi, the player fights Bone Clams there, however, they are never fought in the Cave of Nagi in the final version
- The Celestial Brush screen used when it is pulled out is actually very different, only being the yellow tinted screen and nothing else