We have 5,036 pages since February 2009! View them all here.
The wiki about Ōkami that anyone can edit!
Ōkami | Ōkamiden
- May 21, 2013: Due to our policy of not having any reason to keep inactive administrators, the former administrators Iron-Tipped Kane and Tyrant457 have been demoted.
- February 17, 2013: There is currently a voting thread going on here, and we want those who have contributed to the wiki other than the conversation to vote and say if you want to demote our inactive bureaucrats!
- February 13, 2013: We have enabled some new forums, and we want YOU to share your opinions about it at this thread!
- February 12, 2013: Thanks to the help of the staff of the Monobook Wiki, our monobook skin is much much much better and rounded!
- January 21, 2012: Ōkami Wiki is currently under going an major red link deleting project, and details can be found here.
- January 20, 2013: Iron-Tipped Kane is the newest (temporary) administrator! (He was given administrator status to help out get rid of the red links on the wanted pages.)
- January 9, 2013: An loved bureaucrat of Ōkami Wiki, Tyrant457 has demoted himself from bureaucrat status, but in return, Clubchloe1 and DemonicDemonOfDestiny have become the newest bureaucrats.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
Please read through our RULES before editing.
Read the template project list for a list of important templates that should be added to articles. The list outlines the appropriate situations/places where each template should be used.
May 22, 2013
May 21, 2013
Ōkami (大神?) is an action-adventure video game developed by Clover Studio and published by Capcom. It was released for Sony's PlayStation 2 video game console in 2006 in Japan and North America, and 2007 in Europe and Australia.
(Read more • Previously featured • Nominate an article)
The Ōkami HD announcement trailer.(Nominate a video)
(Previously Featured • Nominate an Image)
|“||When one tries to master something, it ends in either success or failure. But it is in the attempt itself where you find the true value. Believe in your own power and walk your own path.||”|
- ...that Chibiterasu is Amaterasu's son?
- ...that several changes were made to the basic elements of Ōkami to make Ōkamiden suitable for the Nintendo DS?
- ...that Solar Flare replaces Divine Retribution in cut-scenes once acquired by Amaterasu?
- ...that using Bloom on members of the Oina Tribe causes them to transform into their wolf form or vice versa?
- ...that all bureaucrats of Ōkami Wiki gained their status by Wiki adoption, with the exceptions of DarkSmasherElite, who had the status of Bureaucrat by default, and Clubchloe1 and Tormented Sufferer who gained their bureaucrat status from a bureaucrat who was leaving?
AdventureQuest • Aika Online • Age of Conan • AliceSoft • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • DragonFable • Fable • Fantasy Life • Fatal Fury • Halo • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Mario • MechQuest • Metal Gear • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • Ōkami • Pokémon • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Soul Calibur • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch